Spartan Blades Alala 3.75" 1095 Cro-Van Pro Grade Green Canvas Micarta Fixed Blade Knife
This product is currently sold out.
Alala - Ancient Greek, meaning "battle-cry" or "war-cry", was the personification of the war cry in Greek mythology. ... Greek soldiers attacked the enemy with this cry in order to cause panic in their lines. Its sturdy and comfortable design makes it a comfortable everyday carry fixed blade with great ergonomics. perfectly suited for daily cutting tasks, and is always ready to assist the user. The molded sheath comes with an active retention lever and securing strap for convenient carry options.
- Knife Name: Alala
- Designer(s): Iovito
- Overall Length: 7.88”
- Blade Length: 3.75”
- Blade Thickness: 0.1875”
- Blade Steel: 1095 Cro-Van
- Blade Hardness: 56-58 HRC
- Blade Style: Fixed – Drop Point – Flat Ground
- Coating: Black Powder Coat
- Handle Material: CE Canvas Micarta® (Green)
- Sheath: Injection molded sheath with active retention thumb lever and secondary retention strap
- Weight: 0.294 LBS (Knife)
- Made in USA