KPL ULTRA-LIGHT 5WT KNIFE PIVOT LUBRICANT 10ML
This product is currently sold out.
KPL Ultra-Light is a 5 WT, fully-synthetic oil made for use in knives anywhere ultimate long-lasting smoothness is a must. Knife Pivot Lube Knife Oil keeps dirt, metal particles, and grit in suspension™ so they don't cause grinding and premature wear. KPL actually cleans your pivot as you use it.
KPL UltraLight is recommended anywhere minimum fluid resistance is critical:
- Knives with Bearing Pivots
- Out-The-Front Knives
- Automatics (Switchblades)
- Traditional Folders
- Lightweight and fast deploying blades
• Viscosity - 5WT (Ultra-Light)
• Volume - 10mL
• Color: Non-Staining Crimson
• Needle: Length 14mm, Aperture 0.70mm
• Compatibility - all steels and metals, ball bearings, bronze washers, teflon washers, IKBS, MRBS, nylon (nylatron), G10, micarta, titanium
• Includes KPL Contaminant
• Washout Resistance - Good
• Temperature Rating - -40 F to 400 F
• Volatility: No
• Flammability - No below 400F
• Ultra-Flow light molecular weight base with minimal fluid viscosity for high speed deployment.
• High Pressure Film Stabilizers to prevent metal-on-metal contact under high loading stresses.
• Contaminant Encapsulation technology to keep dirt and grit in suspension so they can’t wear away at knife parts.
• Corrosion Inhibitors to keep rust and oxidation at bay
• Non-Evaporating, non-oxidizing formula won’t dry up, dry out, or gum up inside knives.
• Non-toxic formula
Made in USA