KPL HEAVY 75WT KNIFE PIVOT LUBRICANT 10ML
This product is currently sold out.
KPL Heavy™ is a higher viscosity 75 WT version of the KPL you know and love. KPL Heavy is highly thixotropic/shear thinning formula designed specifically for knife detents and detent tracks. Ordinarily gel-like, each time your lock mechanism clicks into place, the shock refluidizes KPL Heavy allowing it to refresh the lubrication of your detent ball.
Use KPL Heavy anywhere high sliding friction prevention is required.
- On detent tracks and detent balls
- On heavyweight blades and large folders
- On balisong (butterfly) knives
- On all knives where extreme water-resistance is required
• Viscosity - 75WT (High Thickness)
• Volume - 10mL
• Color: Non-Staining Crimson
• Needle: Length 14mm, Aperture 0.70mm
• Compatibility - all steels and metals, ball bearings, bronze washers, teflon washers, IKBS, MRBS, nylon (nylatron), G10, micarta, titanium
• Includes KPL Contaminant
• Encapsulation™ technology
• Washout Resistance - Extreme
• Temperature Rating - -40 F to 400 F
• Volatility: No
• Flammability - No below 400F
• Nano-molecular viscosity enhancers provide ultimate washout resistance
• High Pressure Film Stabilizers to prevent metal-on-metal contact under high loading stresses.
• Contaminant Encapsulation technology to keep dirt and grit in suspension™ so they can’t wear away at knife parts.
• Corrosion Inhibitors to keep rust and oxidation at bay
• Wickability Modifiers to help KPL quickly penetrate tight spaces so it gets to where it needs to work instantly.
• Non-Evaporating, non-oxidizing formula won’t dry up, dry out, or gum up inside knives.
• Lockface safe, prevents sticking without slippage.
• Non-Toxic formula
Made in USA