Kanetsune Namishibuki Petty 5.31" 101-Layer Damascus San-Mai Kitchen Knife - Made in Japan KC-814
S$399.90 was S$489.90
This product is currently sold out.
Kanetsune professional knives are made in Seki City, Japan, since 1963 and is named after a famous sword-maker from the Muromachi period.
The series name "Namishibuki" means wave splash of the ocean in English. The attractive black damascus blade looks like the wave splashes of the ocean. The blade is 101 layers damascus w/ high speed powder steel core, HRC：61±0.5.
The Japanese traditional octagonal handle “八角柄” is made of black plywood w/red micarta ring. This knife comes with a Japanese traditional "Kuro-Ishime" finished Saya cover in a deluxe wooden box. Proudly made in Seki city, Japan.
- OVERALL LENGTH: 255mm (10.04")
- BLADE LENGTH: 135mm (5.31")
- BLADE THICKNESS: 2.0mm
- BLADE STEEL: 101 layers damascus w/ high carbon stainless steel core
- HRC: 60.5 - 61.5
- BLADE TYPE: Petty 135mm
- HANDLE MATERIAL: black plywood w/red micarta ring
- WEIGHT: 62g (2.19oz.)
- SHEATH : Magnolia wood, Japanese traditional "Kuro-Ishime" finished (black painted)
- ORIGIN: Made in Seki city, Japan