ESEE Candiru Black Compact Fixed Blade Knife with Survival Kit CAN-B-KIT
This product is currently sold out.
This ESEE Candiru skeletonized black knife is made from high carbon 1095 steel with a textured powder coat finish. Each Candiru has been serial numbered.
Complete Kit includes: Ambidextrous Sheath, Belt Clip, Paracord (for cord wrapping handle or use as a lanyard), Cord Lock, Snap (for snapping system on to outdoor gear), Split Ring, Fire Flint, Whistle, and Instruction Sheet.
- Overall Length: 5.13", 2" Drop Point Blade, and 5.13" Overall
- Maximum Thickness: .125", 1095 Carbon Steel - 55-57 Rc. And Textured Powder Coat Finish
- Textured Powder Coat Finish and Skeletonized Handle
- Individual serial numbered
- Molded hard sheath
- ESEE's 100% lifetime unconditional guarantee
Optional bolt-on Green Canvas Micarta Handles for the Candiru are available.
MADE IN USA with ESEE's 100% lifetime unconditional guarantee