CRKT Minimalist Persian Fixed Blade Knife - Alan Folts Design - 2379
This product is currently sold out.
Honoring an iconic 17th century Persian blade, the Minimalist® Persian features a long curvature design with minimalist grip for absolute precision and control. Put to use outdoors or for fine detailing, this fixed blade knife wields the impressive rigor of a scalpel—gliding and cutting wherever you decide it lands.
- Easy To Sharpen: High carbon stainless steel blade takes an edge well
- Minimizes Reflectivity: Bead blast finish reduces reflection
- Strong and Visual: resin infused fiber handle combines strength with visual appeal
- Gear Compatible: Durable thermoplastic sheath with mounting options
- Compact Utility: Lightweight and easy to carry
Alan Folts of Melbourne, Florida released the original Minimalist® design years ago and it has since expanded to a full line of outdoor fixed blade knives. This svelte dynamo packs a lot into its compact design. The 2.8” high-carbon stainless steel curved blade excels as an outdoors knife, its wide curve allowing it to glide along surfaces—even handier for field dressing and skinning.
The polished resin-infused fiber handle is built with deep ergonomic choils for a no-slip grip. A versatile sheath is equipped to work as a neck knife, slip easily onto a belt, or attach to gear.
|Blade Length||2.76" (70.15 mm)|
|Blade Finish||Bead Blast|
|Blade Thickness||0.13" (3.25 mm)|
|Overall Length||5.81" (147.65 mm)|
|Weight||2.00 oz. (56.70g)|
|Style||Fixed Blade Knife w/Sheath and Belt Loop|
|Sheath Weight||1.10 oz. (31.18g)|