Zero Tolerance 0462 Sinkevich 3.7" 20CV Red Carbon Fiber Titanium Folding Knife
This product is currently sold out.
The popular 0460 now has a bigger, bolder brother.
This super-sized version of the 0460, designed by Dmitry Sinkevich, features a larger, 3.75-inch upswept blade of CPM 20CV. CPM 20CV delivers superior hardness and corrosion resistance, along with toughness, wear resistance, and excellent edge retention.
The new 0462 also features a colored carbon fiber front scale with a deep-red weave of color. The back is titanium with an attractive stonewashed finish. The 0462 locks up securely thanks to a frame lock with hardened steel lockbar insert. Like many ZTs, the 0462 opens quickly and easily with the KVT ball-bearing system and a built-in flipper.
And while the first thing that will catch your notice about this big knife is that sweeping blade and handle curve, we urge you to look closer. ZT has added details to the interior of the 0462’s handle that are just waiting to be discovered.
Download the 0462 Product Sheet (PDF)
- Made in the USA
- KVT ball-bearing opening system
- Frame lock
- Reversible clip (left/right, tip-up)
- Steel: 20CV, stonewashed & satin finish
- Handle: Red carbon fiber composite front, stonewashed titanium back
- Blade Length: 3.7 in. (9.3 cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.156 in. (0.39624 cm)
- Closed Length: 5.25 in. (13.3 cm)
- Overall Length: 8.9 in. (22.5 cm)
- Weight: 3.7 oz. (107 g)