KA-BAR D2 Extreme 7" Fixed Blade Knife with MOLLE Sheath 1292
This product is currently sold out.
New Plain-edged Version
The D2 Extreme knife is believed to be the first fixed blade production knife made from D2, a steel most commonly found in custom knives. Laser cut blades and a three phase heat treat process make these knives perfect for the most demanding tasks. Polymer handles ensure a non-slip grip.
- Oval shaped Kraton G handles
- Powder coated blades and powdered metal butt caps and guards
- Blade length 7"
- Overall length 11 7/8"
- Handle Material: Kraton G
- Weight: 11.8 oz
- Edge Angle: 20 Degrees
- Butt Cap and Guard: Powdered Metal
- Steel: D2 (59-60 HRC)
- Sheath: GRN MOLLE Compatible
- Made in USA