Viper Bergmasco Folding Knife with Horn Tip Handle and Suede Pouch - V5744PC
S$169.90 was S$199.90
This product is currently sold out.
Designed by Fabrizio Silvestrelli, this regional knife keeps its wide blade and the traditional form of its back handle which underpins the evident ties with its illustrious ancestor. Even though there is not a proper blade blocking system but only a contrasting closing mechanism, the Bergamasco is a knife from which experts will get the most out of it. As in past times, the palm filling handle avoids the knife to slip and therefore enables challenging tasks to be performed.
Note: Both sides of handle differ in colour as genuine horn tip handle scales are unique (Serial 698/1000)
- Blade: 85mm Satin finish, made of AISI 440 A stainless steel, HRC 55-57
- Length: 202mm
- Weight: 98 grams
- Handle: Genuine Horn Tip - Both sides of handle differ in colour as genuine horn tip handle scales are unique
- Fasteners: Pivot and fastening screws, pins and spacers made of AISI 303/304 stainless steel
- Stop: Action-Stopper-System patented mechanism (operates like a slipjoint)
- Package: Fine suede pouch
- Made in Maniago, Italy