Spyderco Endura 4 ZDP189 British Racing Green Folding Knife C10PGRE
This product is currently sold out.
Endura 4 ZDP-189 with British Racing Green handle
The knife industry is constantly pushing the envelope searching for, and testing, higher performance blade steels. ZDP189 is rapidly asserting itself as an up-and-coming steel. It's a powdered metal made by Hitachi that has phenomenal chemistry with 3% carbon. The hardness is around 64Rc and edge retention is exceptional. This solid ZDP-189 steel blade is the hottest, hardest and highest performing steel in the knife industry today.
- Length overall 8.78" (223mm)
- Blade length 3.80" (97mm)
- Blade steel ZDP-189 (HRC 64)
- Length closed 4.98" (126mm)
- Cutting edge 3.46" (88mm
- Weight 3.3oz (94g)
- Blade thickness 0.118" (3mm)
- Handle material: British Racing Green FRN
- Made in Japan