Spyderco Delica 4 ZDP189 British Racing Green Folding Knife C11PGRE
This product is currently sold out.
Delica 4 ZDP-189 with British Racing Green handle
The knife industry is constantly pushing the envelope searching for, and testing, higher performance blade steels. ZDP189 is rapidly asserting itself as an up-and-coming steel. It's a powdered metal made by Hitachi that has phenomenal chemistry with 3% carbon. The hardness is around 64Rc and edge retention is exceptional. This solid ZDP-189 steel blade is the hottest, hardest and highest performing steel in the knife industry today.
Because it is such a high performing product, there are limited quantities available.
- Length overall 7.125" (181mm)
- Blade length 2.875" (73mm)
- Blade steel ZDP-189 (HRC 64)
- Length closed 4.25" (108mm)
- Cutting edge 2.563" (65mm)
- Weight 2.5oz (71g)
- Blade thickness 0.093" (2.5mm)
- Handle material: British Racing Green FRN
- Made in Japan