Spartan Blades Machai 6.625" 1095 Cro-Van Pro Grade Green Canvas Micarta Fixed Blade Knife
This product is currently sold out.
Machai - A fitting name for this large chopping tool. In Greek mythology, the Machai were the daemons (spirits) of battle and combat. The heavy weight and re-curved profile of this flat ground blade make for a great chopper. The Machai's full tang and handle provide for a forward balance in the user’s hand. The ergonomic and textured canvas Micarta handle provides for a comfortable confident grip when wet or dry.
- Knife Name: Machai
- Designer(s): Iovito
- Overall Length: 11.875”
- Blade Length: 6.625”
- Blade Thickness: 0.1875”
- Blade Steel: 1095 Cro-Van
- Blade Hardness: 56-58 HRC
- Blade Style: Fixed – Recurve – Flat Ground
- Coating: Black Powder Coat
- Handle Material: CE Canvas Micarta® (Green)
- Sheath: Injection Molded Sheath with active retention thumb lever
- Weight: 0.668 LBS (Knife)
- Made in USA