Spartan Blades Enyo 2.7" CPM S45VN Elite DLC Black Fixed Blade Knife
This product is currently sold out.
New CPM S45VN Version
Enyo (pronounced i-nye-oh) was the Greek goddess of war. She’s often referred to as the companion of Ares, the Greek war god. We chose the name Enyo for this everyday carry (EDC) companion knife, as it can be carried in a pocket, inside your waistband (IWB), or around your neck.
As a custom everyday carry fixed blade knife, the Enyo is designed with ergonomics and portability in mind. When it comes to everyday cutting tasks, the Enyo is always up to the challenge. Thanks to its fixed drop point design, the strength of the blade is carried forward into the tip. Whatever situation presents itself, the Enyo will be ready to go.
The Spartan Enyo features a form-fitted Kydex sheath, along with a stainless steel neck chain, IWB loop, and 2’ paracord for a variety of convenient everyday carry options. This handcrafted everyday carry knife also includes a lanyard with a plated pewter Spartan helmet bead.
- Knife Name: Enyo
- Designer(s): Iovito/Carey
- Overall Length: 6 1/4""
- Blade Length: 2 11/16""
- Blade Thickness: 3/16""
- Blade Steel: CPM S45VN
- Blade Hardness: 59-61 HRC
- Blade Style: Fixed Drop Point - this design allows for strength of the blade tip by placing it in line with the users hand while keeping the upward curve of the cutting edge.
- Coating: SpartaCoat - PVD - Tungsten DLC (Black)
- Sheath: Kydex (Black) to match blade finish respectively.
- IWB (Inside Waist Band) Loop
- Weight: 0.176 LBS (Knife)
- Made in USA
Note: Does not include medallion pictured