Smith & Wesson Delta Force FS-10 9.3" CREE XHP50 CR123 2100 Lumens Flashlight
S$149.90 was S$169.90
This product is currently sold out.
2,100 LUMENS HIGH / 50 LUMENS LOW
- BE PREPARED: Tactical, full size, impact resistant, waterproof (up to 1 meter) design allows for use in any situation
- ULTRA BRIGHT: 2,100 lumens CREE XHP-50 LED flashlight with 3 modes (High, Low, and Strobe) as well as a Momentary ON function
- DURABLE: Constructed from anodized aerospace aluminum which allows for a drop from up to 1 meter
- EASE OF USE: With the ON/OFF button located on the recessed tail cap, this flashlight is easy to use and utilizes a memory retention function to quickly return to the last mode setting
- VERSATILITY: With a rubberized grip this flashlight is ready for every situation
The Smith&Wesson Delta Force® FS-10 CREE LED Flashlight is both functional and highly durable in any situation. At 9.3 inches long and weighing only 13.2 ounces, this flashlight illuminates up to 2,100 lumens in its full-size design. The rubberized grip allows for easy handling during any situation. This flashlight also features a crenulated head for self-defense. (4) CR123 batteries included.
- Runtime: 2hrs 5mins high, 104hrs low
- Beam distance: 453m
- Length: 9.3”
- Weight: 13.2 oz (w. batteries)
- Batteries: (4) CR123 Lithium (included)