Schrade Frontier 7.04" Fixed Blade Knife with Ferro Rod and Sharpening Stone SCHF52
This product is currently sold out.
2016 BLADE Show Knife of the Year® People's Choice Award
Brandishing the heft and strength of 1095 carbon steel, the SCHF52 offers outdoor enthusiasts a knife eager to take on the rigors of the back country.
The powder coated full-tang blade resists corrosion and is razor sharp right out-of-the box. The knife is 12.99" overall, which contributes to its versatility and ease of use. The 90 degree angle of the knife's spine can be used as a fire-starter by striking it against the included ferro rod. Sharpening stone also included.
- Blade Length: 7.04"
- Overall Length: 12.99"
- Blade Material: 1095 Carbon Steel
- Blade Finish: Black Powder Coat
- Handle Material: Ring Textured TPE (Thermoplastic Elastomer)
- Sheath Material: Polyester
- Fire starter and Sharpening stone included.
- Weight: 17.4 oz.