LionSteel SR-2 3.1" Sleipner Folding Knife Black Handle Black Blade SR2A-BB
This product is currently sold out.
Small brother of the famous SR-1, this new SR-2 model is also made from a single piece shell in Titanium or Ergal Aluminum. The blade is made of Sleipner, Huddeholm Sweden, and has 60-61 HRC of hardness. The knife has a ROTOBLOCK safety system patented by LionSteel. With a simple rotation of the RotoBlock you will fix the blade in open position. The toolbar has been reinforced with a hardened steel insert. This insert prevents the hard steel blade to wear out the final part of the toolbar. The supplied key allows you to adjust the blade screw and fix the clip. The screw clip is equipped with a glass-breaker. The Titanium versions come in a nice wood box, the Aluminum comes in a cardboard box. Design by Michele 'Molletta' Pensato.
- Blade Length: 3.07" (78 mm)
- Blade Thickness: .16" (4 mm)
- Blade Steel: Uddeholm Sleipner Steel with Black MilSpec Finish, 60-61HRC
- Overall Length: 7.09" (180 mm)
- Handle Material: 1 Piece of Solid Ergal Aluminum, Black
- Locking Mechanism: Frame Lock with Hardened Steel Insert
- Includes Adjustment Tool and Removable Pocket Clip
- Weight: 3.81 oz. (108 g)
- Made in Maniago Italy