Kershaw Grid 3.7" SpeedSafe Black Ti-coated A/O Folding Knife 2200
S$49.90 was S$59.90
This product is currently sold out.
TACTICAL VIBE + DARK GOOD LOOKS
The Grid's blade is a modified drop-point, but cut so that it almost resembles a tanto. This provides a strong tip for practicalities like piercing, yet the blade also has enough belly to offer excellent slicing capabilities.
Quality 8CrMoV blade steel means long-lasting edge retention, strength, and hardness. Black-oxide coating gives the blade a non-reflective, matte finish and enhances corrosion resistance. The handle is pure steel—with a handsome grey titanium carbo-nitride coating. A sturdy frame lock holds the blade securely open during use.
You can access the blade quickly and easily thanks to Kershaw’s SpeedSafe assisted opening. Just pull back on the built-in flipper or push out on the thumbstud.
- SpeedSafe® assisted opening
- Frame lock
- Flipper and thumbstud
- Clip: Right-handed, tip-up
- Steel: 8Cr13MoV, black-oxide coating
- Handle: Steel, titanium carbo-nitride coating
- Blade length: 3.7 in. (9.4 cm)
- Closed length: 4.5 in. (11.4 cm)
- Open length: 8.4 in. (21.3 cm)
- Weight: 4.8 oz. (136.1 g)