Kershaw Emerson CQC-4KXL 3.9" D2 Stonewash G10 Large Folding Knife 6055D2
S$89.90 was S$99.90
This product is currently sold out.
NOW WITH D2 BLADE STEEL
This "XL" Kershaw-Emerson now comes with D2 blade steel. D2, a high-carbon, high-chromium tool steel, is a knifemaker favorite and offers good edge retention and hardness, as well as being more corrosion resistant that other high-carbon steels.
The CQC-4KXL D2's big, useful blade comes in at just under 4 inches. For a secure and comfortable grip, the knife has a G10 front scale and steel back. A sturdy frame lock secures the blade open during use and releases easily to close. Of course the CQC-4KXL D2 features the patented Emerson Wave Shaped Feature®. A small wave-shaped tab on the top of the blade is built to catch on the pocket seam, opening the knife as it comes out of your pocket. This instant-open feature is a favorite among military, rescue, and law enforcement knife users. Alternatively, you could just use the built-in thumb disk to open the CQC-4KXL D2 manually.
We include a reversible pocketclip for convenient left-handed or right-handed carry.
- Designed by Emerson, built by Kershaw
- Manual opening
- Thumb disk; Emerson Wave Shaped Feature®
- Frame lock
- Reversible pocketclip, (left/right)
- Lanyard hole
- Steel: D2, stonewashed & satin finish
- Handle: G10 front; 410 stainless steel back, bead-blasted finish
- Blade Length: 3.9 in. (9.9 cm)
- Closed Length: 5 in. (12.7 cm)
- Overall Length: 9 in. (22.9 cm)
- Weight: 6.1 oz. (175 g)