Kershaw Dividend 3" D2/N690 SpeedSafe A/O Folding Knife 1812OLCB
This product is currently sold out.
The Dividend is more striking than ever with its new Composite Blade and machined and anodized aluminum handle. Kershaw’s proprietary Composite Blade Technology joins two steels in one blade. In this case, CPM D2 and Bohler N690. Kershaw put the Bohler N690 on the blade upper to take advantage of its corrosion resistance and exceptional hardness. They put the D2 on the cutting edge to take advantage of its wear resistance, toughness, and excellent edge retention. Then they permanently joined them in a “toothlike” pattern for warbird-like style. The aluminum handles in olive curves gently to fit the hand comfortably. A decorative molded backspacer and left/right reversible pocket clip make the Dividend both handsome and handy.
- Lanyard hole
- SpeedSafe® assisted opening
- Liner lock
- 4-position pocketclip (left/right, tip-up/down)
- Steel: CPM D2 and Bohler N690 Composite
- Handle: Anodized aluminum
- Blade length: 3 in. (7.6 cm)
- Closed length: 4.25 in. (10.8 cm)
- Open length: 7.25 in. (18.5 cm)
- Weight: 2.8 oz. (79.4 g)
- Made in the USA