Kershaw Cryo II Tanto BlackWash 3.25" SpeedSafe A/O Knife 1556TBW
S$59.90 was S$79.90
This product is currently sold out.
THE AWARD-WINNING CRYO—ONLY BIGGER
The popular Cryo II goes tactical with a tanto blade and BlackWash finish. The tanto blade extends this practical knife’s versatility even more, providing a strong tip for punching power.
The BlackWash finish gives a knife that already-broken-in look and provides an extra measure of protection for the metal. It also helps hide any additional scratches you may put on the knife during normal use.
The Cryo II is the result of collaboration between Rick Hinderer and the design and production engineers at Kershaw. The original Cryo (model 1555TI) was selected as a Blade Show “Best Buy” and was chosen as Men’s Journal Approved Gear.
Like all Cryos, this BlackWashed version is equipped with SpeedSafe assisted opening for smooth and easy one-handed opening. Access it with the built-in flipper or thumbstud.
The blade steel is heat treated to Kershaw’s exacting standards. The handle is stainless steel with a sturdy frame lock to securely lock the blade open during use. A Hinderer lockbar stabilizer ensures the lock doesn’t over-extend. For maximum carry flexibility and discretion, the BlackWash Cryo II includes a four-position deep-carry pocketclip.
- Flipper, Thumbstud
- SpeedSafe® assisted opening
- Frame lock, lockbar stabilizer
- 4-position deep-carry pocketclip (right/left; tip-up/down)
- Designed by Rick Hinderer
- Steel: 8Cr13MoV, black-oxide BlackWash™ finish
- Handle: 410 stainless steel, black-oxide BlackWash™ finish
- Blade: 3.25 in. (8.3 cm)
- Closed: 4.4 in. (11.2 cm)
- Open length: 7.75 in. (19.7 cm)
- Weight: 5.5 oz. (155.9 g)