Kanetsune Minamo-Kaze Petty 5.31" 63-Layer Damascus San-Mai Kitchen Knife - Made in Japan KC-824
S$379.90 was S$449.90
This product is currently sold out.
Kanetsune professional knives are made in Seki City, Japan, since 1963 and is named after a famous sword-maker from the Muromachi period.
The series name "Minamo-kaze" means breeze on water surface in English. The attractive matte white damascus blade looks like breeze on water surface. The blade is 63 layers damascus w/ high carbon stainless steel core, HRC：60±0.5.
The Japanese traditional octagonal handle “八角柄” is made of red plywood w/black micarta ring. This knife comes with a Japanese traditional "Aka-Ishime" finished Saya cover in a deluxe wooden box. Proudly made in Seki city, Japan.
- OVERALL LENGTH: 255mm (10.04")
- BLADE LENGTH: 135mm (5.31")
- BLADE THICKNESS: 2.0mm
- BLADE STEEL: 63 layers damascus w/ high carbon stainless steel core
- HRC: 59.5 - 60.5
- BLADE TYPE: Petty 135mm
- HANDLE MATERIAL: red plywood w/black micarta ring
- WEIGHT: 62g (2.19oz.)
- SHEATH : Magnolia wood, Japanese traditional "Aka-Ishime" finished (dark red painted)
- ORIGIN: Made in Seki city, Japan