Gerber Gator 3.76" 420HC Folding Knife with Pouch - Made in USA
S$59.90 was S$79.90
This product is currently sold out.
When Gerber debuted their line of Gator folding knives in 1991, they were voted "Most Innovative Knife of the Year" at the Blade Show. The handle is made of glass-filled nylon and it’s covered with a rubberized alligator skin texture for a tacky, comfortable grip. The lock-back clip point blade has a fine edge and is forged from 420HC stainless steel. Sheathed in a heavy-duty nylon case, the Gator is still one of Gerber’s most popular folders.
- Blade Steel: 420HC Stainless Steel
- Blade Length: 3.76"
- Overall Length: 8.5"
- Closed Length: 4.96"
- Weight: 5.4 oz
- Blade Style: Clip Point, Fine edge
- Lock Mechanism: Lock Back
- Handle Material: Glass-filled nylon w/ Gator Grip overmold
- Sheath Material: Ballistic Nylon
- Gator Grip handle texture provides maximum grip for any situation, wet or dry
- Safety-focused design features a lock-back mechanism that keeps the blade securely in place while in use
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in USA