Fallkniven F1 Wolf 3.8" Lam.VGWolf Test Series Fixed Blade Knife with Locking Zytel Sheath
This product is currently sold out.
We are pleased to present yet another new version of our bestseller F1, now with a blade in the new special steel Lam. VGWolf. It differs from other stainless special steels by its unusually high content of tungsten (1.25%) and it leads to a knife that keeps the sharpness better than most and is a little stronger. These first 1000 pcs are marked ”Test Series”. At the same time, we add the newly developed X-sheath to the new F1Wolf model, a smart, secure plastic sheath with a two way locking mechanism and without a strap around the handle.
The Fallkniven F1 is the official survival knife Swedish Air Force pilots since 1995. A new world standard was set with the F1 through attention to important details including technical design, ergonomics and economy. The Fallkniven F1 surpasses international standards for strength, personal security capabilities, and value for money.
The Fallkniven F1 represents a new philosophy with respect to knives for survival use. The F1 successfully combines the experience of generations of knife manufacturing with the most modern technology and forging.
The well thought-out design and incredibly tough laminated steel are only two of the many details making the handy-sized Fallkniven F1 a knife you can always you can rely on even with your life. The F1 is well proportioned and tremendously versatile. The safe, comfortable grip along with its hard and tough laminated steel blade makes the F1 knife incredibly useful for all types of daily work and demanding tasks.
- Lam.VGWolf (VG7) contains about three times more tungsten than VG10 or VG10W and is generally a better steel in regards to strength and edge retention. Pioneered by knifemaker Makoto Kurosaki, VG7 is a carbon steel clad in a layer of stainless steel, giving it sharpness similar to that of Blue Steel No.2 while also being stain resistant and easier to maintain.
- Edge Convex
- Full Tang
- Thermorun Handle
- Locking Zytel Sheath
- Weight, knife only (g) 148
- Blade length (mm) 97 (3.8")
- Blade thickness (mm) 4.5mm
- Total length (mm) 220
- Satin Finish
- Designed in Sweden and made in Seki, Japan