Fallkniven A1pro Premium Package 6.3" Lam.CoS Survival Knife with Zytel Sheath, Waterproof Box, and Whetstone
This product is currently sold out.
This is the premium package of the A1pro. The premium package includes a waterproof box with foam inlays, one DC4 diamond sharpener and a lifetime warranty.
If you want the standard edition without the waterproof box, DC4 sharpener and with our standard 10 year warranty instead, please choose the item “A1pro – Standard Edition”.
There are basic survival knives, and there are survival knives for the professional. Our original models of the F1, S1 and A1 have provided exceptional service for more than 20 years. And due to their outstanding quality and durability they will continue to perform for many more years. Nevertheless our drive to continually improve our knives has led us to develop the new Pro Series. The Pro Series are survival knives of near-unimaginable quality, durability and performance.
We began developing the Pro Series knives back in 2010 and finally five years later, we could offer three amazing Pro Series survival knives that are the new world standard for survival knife performance and manufacturing.
Simply put, a knife is a blade and a handle. To remain strong and stay sharp the knife must be made of high quality materials. But if the claim is made that a knife is “professional” then the knife and its builder has a responsibility to the user to raise the bar far above what is common. The Pro Series truly is professional.
Compared to their predecessors, the Pro series of F1, S1 and A1 differs in the following important areas:
- The original laminated VG10 steel is upgraded to a laminate cobalt steel (lam. CoS) blade that ensures a durable edge and improved edge retention.
- The blades are thicker increasing the torsional rigidity so the knives will withstand even greater external forces.
- The full-length tapered tang is wider and thicker and therefore significantly stronger.
- The crossguard is now made of stainless steel and permanently welded to the tang.
- The convex blade edge has been refined to improve its cutting properties.
- The zytel sheaths are redesigned, more durable, and better suited for the Molle attachment system.
- The Pro Series knives are supplied with our most popular combination DC4 whetstone. The DC4 offers a diamond whetstone on one side, and a ceramic stone for field sharpening on the other side .
- Each Pro Series knife is packaged in a shock-resistant, waterproof box that can be used for storage of smart phones, GPS, documents, survival gear and much more.
Understandably these knives fall into a higher price category. However, considering the unparalleled quality they are by no means over priced.
A professional survival knife must perform in all weather with no exceptions. The professional survival knife must be comfortable and safe to handle for both fine and rough work in summer heat and winter cold. We at Fallkniven have considered every design aspect of these superb professional survival knives and we stand behind them with a lifetime warranty on materials and workmanship.
Read an objective review of the A1pro: A1pro review, Survivalcache.com
- Total length (mm) 283
- Blade length (mm) 160 (6.3")
- Blade thickness (mm) 7
- Blade profile Convex
- Tang Broad, protruding
- Weight (knife) 363g
- Steel Lam.CoS
- Hardness (HRC) 60
- Handle material Thermorun
- Sheath Zytel
- Comes with shock-resistant waterproof box and DC4 whetstone
- Fallkniven knives are designed in Sweden and made in Seki, Japan.