ESEE 4P Survival Knife with Coyote Brown Molded Sheath and Clip Plate
This product is currently sold out.
This is the longer, thicker "wilderness" model of the popular ESEE-3 tactical knife. With its 3/16" thickness, full flat grind, rounded pommel, Micarta handles and light weight, it can serve as a primary backpacking and wilderness survival knife, or fitted to your modular system for duty carry in a tactical environment.Specifications:
- Overall Length: 9.0"
- Cutting Edge Length: 4.1"
- Overall Blade Length: 4.5"
- Blade Width: 1.25"
- Weight (Knife Only): 8.0 ounces
- Drop Point Blade Style
- Maximum Thickness: .188"
- 1095 Carbon Steel, 55 - 57 Rc.
- Removable Handles
- Rounded Pommel w/ Lanyard Hole
- Coyote Brown molded sheath, clip plate, and paracord (No MOLLE back)
Authorised dealer. Comes brand new with warranty.