CRKT Squid 2.25" Drilled Stonewash Folding Knife - Lucas Burnley design - 2491
This product is currently sold out.
SQUID™ DRILLED STAINLESS STEEL HANDLE
This Lucas Burnley-designed everyday carry knife is compact in stature but packs some heat in the features department. It comes with a frame lock for safety, bored holes in the handle reminiscent of the legendary M16 knife, and friction grooves on the drop-point blade for a secure grip. Be careful where you point it.
- Easy To Sharpen: High carbon stainless steel blade takes an edge well
- Easy Opening: Thumb stud allows for fast opening with one hand
- Ultimate Durability: Stainless steel handle withstands hard use
- Brute Strength: Frame lock utilizes a thick lock bar to secure the blade
- Low Profile: Pocket clip provides secure carry
- Accessory Options: Lanyard hole for keychain or fob
The Squid™ is an everyday carry folding knife from designer Lucas Burnley of Bend, Oregon. Based on the concept of a compact pistol, it’s small in size and big on ability. Don’t let the 2.25” blade fool you; this is a full-on, tactically inspired knife that’s ready to take on your largest cutting challenges. By designing it in a drop-point style, Burnley was able to give the blade a good balance of tip strength and point geometry for utility tasks, packing all the functionality of a full-size tactical folder, into an easy to carry, compact design.
Just like any good gun, you want something that’ll keep you safe. That’s why the Squid™ comes with an internal frame lock and deep pocket clip for a secure carry. When you’re ready for this knife to see some action, use the thumb stud to deploy the blade.
|Blade Length||2.25" (57.07 mm)|
|Blade Thickness||0.10" (2.64 mm)|
|Overall Length||5.69" (144.48 mm)|
|Closed Length||3.49" (88.72 mm)|
|Weight||3.40 oz. (96.39g)|
|Style||Folding Knife w/Frame Lock|