Buck Hood Thug 5160 Survival Knife with MOLLE Sheath - Ron Hood Design
This product is currently sold out.
The midsize Buck/Hood Thug is designed to be an outdoor/survival/adventure knife that can handle even the most rugged and tough conditions. Built to Buck’s quality standards, the Thug helps ensure survival in extreme conditions. It is easily carried in a sheath, and extreme enough for any hard core task. The secure and comfortable Micarta® handles can be removed, and the blade integrates the Shock Mitigation System (SMS) to reduce shock and wasted energy during use. It also comes with a heavy duty M.O.L.L.E. compatible nylon sheath with storage pouch.
- 5160 spring steel blade, heat treated for a Rockwell hardness of 57-59HRC for edge retention and ductility
- Ultra lightweight multi-function survival knife
- Shock Mitigation System (SMS) integrated into the handle to reduce shock and wasted energy when chopping
- CNC textured Micarta® handles that can be removed
- Includes multi-function/M.O.L.L.E. compatible nylon sheath with front storage pouch
- Forever Warranty
- Removable Black Linen Micarta handle scales
- Heavy-duty, black nylon sheath with front storage pouch,
- M.O.L.L.E. compatible
- Adjustable for high or low hip carry
- Dual retention for safety
- Blade Length: 7"
- Blade Steel: 5160 steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.185"
- Overall Length: 13"
- Weight 11.6 oz.
- Handle Materials: Removable Black Linen Micarta® handle scales
- Sheath: Heavy-duty nylon