Aitor Jungle King III 4.125" Satin Fixed Blade Knife with Survival Kit 16017
The Jungle King is a well designed camp knife that includes a mini survival kit contained within the handle. The end cap is a compass which is removable to reveal small survival kit stored in clear acrylic tube and a small multi-tool in the handle. The sheath features black coated stainless metal arms at one end that flip out to serve as slingshot. Storage compartment on back of sheath features latex powerbands for slingshot.
Each blade is uniquely serialized and bears the the RC test punch mark as part of Aitor's quality control process.
- Fishing Kit
- Sewing Kit
- Latex Tubes for Slingshot
- Forked Pole
- Blade Length: 4-1/8" (205 mm)
- Overall Length: 8-5/8" (220 mm)
- Blade Steel: Satin Cr Mo Va Stainless Steel, 55-58HRC
- Handle Material: OD green Polyamide
- Sheath Material: OD Green Polyamide
- Weight: 4.3 oz. Knife Only, 8.5 oz. with Sheath
- Made in Spain