ESEE 4P-MB-SS Stainless Steel Stonewash Survival Knife with Black Sheath MOLLE back and Clip Plate
This product is currently sold out.
New Stainless Steel Stonewashed model
This is the longer, thicker "wilderness" model of the popular ESEE-3 tactical knife. With its 3/16" thickness, full flat grind, rounded pommel, Micarta handles and light weight, it can serve as a primary backpacking and wilderness survival knife, or fitted to your modular system for duty carry in a tactical environment.
Includes black molded sheath, MOLLE back, clip plate and paracord.
- Overall Length: 9.0"
- Cutting Edge Length: 4.06"
- Overall Blade Length: 4.5"
- Blade Width: 1.25"
- Weight (Knife Only): 7.4 ounces
- Drop Point Blade Style
- Maximum Thickness: 3/16"
- 440C Stainless Steel, Stonewash
- Removable Handles
- Rounded Pommel w/ Lanyard Hole
- Black molded sheath, MOLLE back, clip plate and paracord.
Authorised dealer. Comes brand new with warranty.