New Stainless Steel Stonewashed model
This is the longer, thicker "wilderness" model of the popular ESEE-3 tactical knife. With its 3/16" thickness, full flat grind, rounded pommel, Micarta handles and light weight, it can serve as a primary backpacking and wilderness survival knife, or fitted to your modular system for duty carry in a tactical environment.
Includes black molded sheath, MOLLE back, clip plate and paracord.
- Overall Length: 9.0"
- Cutting Edge Length: 4.06"
- Overall Blade Length: 4.5"
- Blade Width: 1.25"
- Weight (Knife Only): 7.4 ounces
- Drop Point Blade Style
- Maximum Thickness: 3/16"
- 440C Stainless Steel, Stonewash
- Removable Handles
- Rounded Pommel w/ Lanyard Hole
- Black molded sheath, MOLLE back, clip plate and paracord.