Limited to 300 pieces - Numbered on blade
We Knife Company is one of the highest-rated Chinese knife manufacturers with industry-leading machining tolerances and workmanship that produce top quality knives.
The Wasabi is WE Knife collaboration with designer Rafal Brzeski. It features a large sheepsfoot made from premium Bohler M390 steel with a subtle flipper tab.
Comes in a zipper case with microfiber cleaning cloth.
- Blade Length: 3.90" (99 mm)
- Cutting Edge: 3.75" (95 mm)
- Closed Length: 4.70" (119 mm)
- Overall Length: 8.60" (218 mm)
- Blade Material: Bohler M390 Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.16" (4 mm)
- Blade Hardness: 59-61HRC
- Blade Style: Sheepsfoot
- Blade Grind: Hollow
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Handle Material: Gray 6AL4V Titanium
- Handle Thickness: 0.50" (13 mm)
- Locking Mechanism: Frame Lock
- Pivot Assembly: Ceramic Bearings
- Pocket Clip: Titanium (Tip-Up, Right Carry)
- Weight: 4.03 oz. (114.2 g)
- Made in Guandong, China