Kershaw Natrix Mini 2.75" Red G10 KVT Flipper Folding Knife 7006RDBLK
S$49.90 was S$69.90
This product is currently sold out.
The Kershaw Natrix is based on brother brand Zero Tolerance’s 0770, which itself was inspired by the award-winning ZT 0777. Like other Natrixes, this one features a drop-point blade that offers solid performance. Accessed with the built-in flipper, Kershaw’s KVT ball-bearing opening makes it easy to open the knife one-handed.
An oversized pivot provides an attention-grabbing detail on the front of the knife, while our patented Sub-Frame Lock secures the blade, provides a dramatic, contrasting line on the back, and lightens the overall weight of the knife. A decorative backspacer adds another embellishment. And finally, a custom-designed deep-carry pocketclip echoes the lines of a special recess machined into the handle to complete this good-looking, easy to carry knife.
- KVT ball-bearing opening with flipper
- Sub-Frame Lock
- Reversible deep-carry pocketclip (right/left, tip-up)
- Steel: 8Cr13MoV, Black Oxide coating
- Handle: 3D-machined red G10 with black hardware
- Blade Length: 2.75 in. (7 cm)
- Closed Length: 3.6 in. (9.3 cm)
- Overall Length: 6.4 in. (16.2 cm)
- Weight: 3.7 oz. (107 g)