CRKT IBI 2.71" D2 IKBS G10 Folding Knife with Copper Ring by Jesper Voxnaes 7150
This product is currently sold out.
The Ibi™ /ee-bee/ is an everyday carry folding knife designed in the spirit of a self-defense tool. With clean lines and a copper ringed backspacer, it’s got both an excellent grip and the ability to give you an upper edge. The nondescript carry that packs big power.
- Smooth Opening: IKBS™ ball bearing pivot deploys the blade smooth
- Superior Performance: D2 blade steel for excellent edge retention
- Enhanced Protection: Black stonewash is durable and ages well
- Fast Opening: Flipper deploys the blade fast
- Exceptional Grip: G10 handle provides exceptional grip in all conditions
- Easy Closing: Liner lock can be easily closed with one hand
- Visual Appeal: Copper backspacer ring
Designer Jesper Voxnaes of Loegstrup, Denmark knows that simplicity and usability are by no means mutually exclusive. In the spirit of designing at the crossroads of both, he created the Ibi™ with a strong sheepsfoot blade crafted of D2 steel and finished with a black stonewash. The matching G10 handle is highly grippy and meets the copper ringed backspacer to enhance the grip during both casual use and in self-defense situations. The IKBS™ ball bearing pivot system deploys the blade smoothly and quickly.
|Blade Length||2.71" (68.73 mm)|
|Blade Thickness||0.11" (2.90 mm)|
|Overall Length||7.50" (190.50 mm)|
|Closed Length||4.81" (122.22 mm)|
|Weight||2.80 oz. (79.38g)|
|Style||Folding Knife w/Liner Lock|