Chris Reeve Green Beret 7" S35VN Serrated Fixed Blade Knife Micarta Handle Black Sheath
This product is currently sold out.
Designed and engineered by Chris Reeve and William W. Harsey, the Green Beret knife improves the most important aspects of the tactical experience. Its dorsal tapered profile and Rockwell hardness of 55-57 bring durability and shock-absorption enough for chopping, while slim, contoured canvas micarta handles ensure positive radial grip.
• Material: CPM S35VN
• Hardness: 55-57 RC
• Length: 7" (177.8mm)
• Thickness: 0.220" (5.588mm)
• Material: Textured Canvas Micarta
• Coating: KG Gun Kote (Black)
• Length: 12.375" (315mm) / 10.875" (276mm)
• Weight: 12.8oz (363g) / 11.8oz (335g)
Includes Black Combat Master Nylon Sheath by Spec-Ops
Made in USA with production date certificate